Friday 14 December 2012

Rita & Zia Geneva


Rita & Zia Geneva 

My Trip to Geneva revealed:





Last weekend on my visit to Geneva, I was able to explore the town where I came across a local brand Rita & Zia. After seeing the brand previously being featured on many Swiss based bloggers, I was pleased to come across the store on my travels. Located in the small and narrow bricked streets of Geneva's Old Town, the natural environment surrounding the store fits perfectly with what Rita & Zia offers to its customers. 

The collection offers the world exotic, luxurious and spiritual symbols all at the same time in every piece of jewellery. Creator Sandrine Barabinot's launched the brand in 2006, after previously having a background and knowledge of the fashion world. 






Sandrine Barabinot's luxurious bohemian pieces are each crafted to bring luck, happiness and protection, they are more than just a piece of jewellery. With various recognizable symbols charmed around a set of precious beads and stones, in deep and rich colours adding a earthy and ethnic feel to the bracelets and necklaces. 



I truly loved the affect that one beaded bracelet can bring any day or evening out. With the bohemian style there is also an essence of edgy rock'n'roll style with black matt beads, skulls and cut out rose gold cuffs and armer rings. 

Sandrine's idea was to design a bracelet or necklace which featured a very special symbol, which inspired her idea of free spirt and a state of mind. 


Throughout her collection you would be able to find Buddha faces, Cloves, Peace sign, Hasma hand, Om symbol and many others which remind us of freedom, peace and adventure. 


Immediately I had fallen in love with the concept and style of Rita & Zia, and as in all my travels I always love to collect a memorable bracelet from any country that I visit. Rita & Zia Geneva had me spoilt for choice. Its always good to go somewhere new and discover a whole new and local brand, Rita & Zia will definitely be on the top of my list when I am next in Geneva. With its international success and over 11 stores worldwide from Lebanon to the Netherlands, its without a doubt a brand to  keep your eyes out for.-


SKarman was wearing:
-Fendi Beanie hat
-Zara leather and zip detail coat
-Prada red bag
-Zara velvet skull leggings
-Ugg brown leather boots


 Visit: www.rita-zia.com

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/skarmanspassion 






No comments:

Post a Comment